Fitness plays a vital role in one’s life as it is mainly concerned with a good physical condition that results from regular exercise and proper diet. The advantages of physical fitness are far beyond merely managing your body weight. It is about your good health, higher energy level, more agility, amplified vigor, improved overall look, a more optimistic approach towards life, and a positive attitude towards people around you. Furthermore, a physically fit person is less prone to the morbidity as well as mortality from a number of fatal diseases.
Keeping the importance of fitness in view, it becomes necessary to make a fitness schedule, which helps in achieving fitness results and is a key to stay fit and healthy. However, in today’s busy life, lack of time is the main issue in having a healthy lifestyle. People usually give the excuse of not having enough time to exercise. The best thing about fitness schedule is that it allows you to maintain a balanced life without giving up on fitness.
Fitness schedule is a laid out plan of what exercise is done on what day and in what order. It is a good way to keep track of your weight, diet, exercises, workouts, sleeping habits, and even your mental health, i.e. your yoga sessions. It is a visual memento of how much you have worked out during the week to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Fitness Schedule Template created using MS Excel,
However, it is also important to strictly follow your fitness schedule. It is advisable to have a separate folder for your fitness schedules. Keep your schedules in that folder in order to keep record of how you are doing at following the fitness schedule.
Generally, fitness plan includes the timings of the exercises and workouts that you do on a daily basis. Include the types of exercises that are easy to do and that you can do regularly. In order to achieve best results, opt for doing exercises at least three to four times a week.
In addition, here are few tips that will help you in using a fitness schedule better and in a proper way.
- Start with an easy-to-follow fitness plan. Do not go for a very complex fitness programs as it can lead you to completely giving it up.
- Be committed to your schedule as it will increase your fitness level, and improve your overall physical and mental health.
- Do not make a change drastically in the fitness schedule as it can affect your overall health.
- Do include rest days in your fitness schedule as nothing damages your health more than overdoing exercises, workouts, as well as skipping meals.
- Stick to your fitness schedule so that you can achieve your desired fitness results.
- And the most important, be consistent in following your fitness schedule and do not discontinue by thinking that it won’t work for you.
In a nutshell, a fitness schedule is vital to stay happy and healthy, both mentally and physically. All it needs is to use it properly and regularly.