Here is a good collection of 20 Free Wedding Seating List Templates to help our site visitors.
There are number of elements in a wedding that are more important than food, decorations and the seating plan. It’s very important that all the guests sits in a way that they like. Hence the wedding ceremony looks more elegant. You don’t want your wedding to be such a disaster that there weren’t enough chairs or tables for the guests. Some of them were standing and some of them were comfortably sitting and enjoying the ceremony. So you need some kind of a tool or process that you can effectively arrange seats for each guests. There is no problem regarding this factor in the wedding. A wedding seating list is the same tool that people use to arrange for the seats in the weddings. It’s a list of guest’s names on it so you can make sure that you have arranged for all of them. Each guest shall sit in the most convenient group of people.
Benefits of using a Wedding Seating List:
There are number of advantages of using these seating lists. But the most important one is that you can make your wedding ceremony look just the way you want. Obviously you know your friends and relatives better than the wedding organizer. So you can better decide which person needs to be put in which group. And who will be sitting on which table. You can also use this list to make name tags for the guests. Also it’s not uncommon if some people won’t be happy by your seating plan. So by using this list, you can actually ask them if they want to be added in a particular group or they have some concerns they want to share regarding the seating of them in the wedding. Now when you have exactly the number of coming guest and groups, you can arrange for the seats and tables exactly how much you want. This way you don’t need to arrange for some extra tables or chairs just in case of emergency and waste few hundred Dollars on this extra arrangement.
Here are the Guidelines to create a Wedding Seating List:
- First of all, you need to find out the exact number of guests that are coming to your wedding including your own family members.
- Start by putting the name of bride and groom at the top of the list or some name if it’s a themed wedding.
- Then put the date of actual ceremony along with the total number of guest coming to the wedding.
- Then divide that number into several parts so that you can check how many tables you will need for the wedding. Here you can use same tables for the guests or arrange for bigger tables for large families.
- Always contact with your invited guests before making this list. This is just an additional step to make sure that there is no change in the guest numbers and everything is according to the plan.
- Then write name tags or index cards for each guest along with the table number he or she will be sitting on.
Free Wedding Seating List Templates
Here are previews and download links of these Wedding Seating List Templates,