Here are free Commercial Invoice Templates ready to download. These are professional looking invoice templates that anyone can edit as per requirements. Several of them are generic invoice templates while second one is stub invoice. While the last one is service invoice template. These invoice templates are best suited for small to medium size organizations to generate invoices whenever they want.
Invoice is an important document to record financial transactions within all sorts of commercial organizations. This document consists of all details related to your sales or purchase transaction. Being a critically important document, you shall prepare it in a professional way. How we can prepare a good looking and professional like commercial invoice? Obviously accomplishing all key elements of commercial invoice will be the best thing to make a commercial invoice. Here we will talk about important contents and elements of a commercial invoice. These elements are necessary to accomplish a perfect invoice. You give titles to your invoices according to buyer and seller.
All these are important points need your attention while preparing a professional looking commercial invoice. Commercial invoice is mainly used in foreign trade so it is necessary to prepare this document in the best way. There are lots of templates available to give a professional look to commercial invoice. By using them, you can bring your required changes in the layout and contents of commercial invoice. These templates are customize-able and you can get them free.
Free Commercial Invoice Templates
Here is preview of this Invoice Template,
Goods Export Invoice Templates
The export process is not as easy as one can consider it, because lots of documents are required to prepare specifically for the United States. The commercial invoice is the most important document related to the export transaction and this invoice is often known as goods export invoice. The invoice usually details name of both seller and buyer of goods, date of transaction, complete descriptions of goods and commercial value of goods in the currency of the importer’s and the exporter’s country. Goods export invoice is a most important document that enables you to collect the payment of your goods.
Tips to Design Appropriate Goods Export Invoice
It is important to design goods export invoice according to the home country of importer and following are some common guidelines that will help you in this regard:
- In the first step, you have to collect complete information about the important points of goods export invoice according to the rules and regulations of the selected country. Check with the price of the goods according to the currency of importer before mentioning price in the invoice.
- Investigate about the standards for exporting countries you are doing business with. You can take the help of credit managers to design goods export invoice and to save yourself from all challenges related to the export of goods.
- Coordinate the available resources of your company and collect the best information from the qualified people of your company in the areas of export in your own company. It will help you to comply with the rules and regulations of other countries.
- Do not consider the language of your own country, because it will not be convenient for the importers. You have to choose the language of your importer’s country to write your invoice in the same language.
- It is important to write a declaration in the exact words to meet with the criteria of your import country. You can consult the sample provided by the importer country. You can also check with the internal trades department and the trade office of the foreign government to get the standard format and the wordings of the declaration.
- Design certification paper for the importer country and get the letter of credit from the countries who are the importer of your goods. It will make your work easier and save you from lots of legal troubles.
Common Mistakes in the Goods Export Invoice
- Exactly write the details of the goods to be imported in the letter of credit and take the sign the export invoice in the same way as you signed the letter of credit. Any difference in the signature may cause various troubles for the both parties involved in the import of goods.
- It is important to follow the same format of the importing country for the designing of the invoice for the smooth flow of the import process for all involved parties.
- Proofread your goods export invoice before sending it and it will be good to send one copy to your customer to rectify any error before time.
- Commercial Invoice Template 01Size: 14KBCommercial Invoice Template 02Size: 51KBCommercial Invoice Template 03Size: 8KBCommercial Invoice Template 04Size: 18KBCommercial Invoice Template 05Size: 6KBCommercial Invoice Template 06Size: 6KBCommercial Invoice Template 07Size: 6KBCommercial Invoice Template 08Size: 11KBCommercial Invoice Template 09Size: 8KBCommercial Invoice Template 10Size: 69KBCommercial Invoice Template 11Size: 11KBCommercial Invoice Template 12Size: 24KBCommercial Invoice Template 13Size: 12KBCommercial Invoice Template 14Size: 20KBCommercial Invoice Template 15Size: 5KBCommercial Invoice Template 16Size: 8KBCommercial Invoice Template 17Size: 13KBCommercial Invoice Template 18Size: 9KBCommercial Invoice Template 19Size: 9KBCommercial Invoice Template 20Size: 8KBCommercial Invoice Template 21Size: 8KBCommercial Invoice Template 22Size: 17KBCommercial Invoice Template 23Size: 4KBCommercial Invoice Template 24Size: 17KBCommercial Invoice Template 25Size: 8KBCommercial Invoice Template 26Size: 34KBCommercial Invoice Template 27Size: 13KBCommercial Invoice Template 28Size: 19KBCommercial Invoice Template 29Size: 14KBCommercial Invoice Template 30Size: 22KBCommercial Invoice Template 31Size: 14KBCommercial Invoice Template 32Size: 68KBCommercial Invoice Template 33Size: 12KBCommercial Invoice Template 34Size: 116KBCommercial Invoice Template 35Size: 5KBCommercial Invoice Template 36Size: 186KBCommercial Invoice Template 37Size: 10KBCommercial Invoice Template 38Size: 12KB