If you are living a very busy life with late night office tasks and meetings, you are probably desperate to find a solution to keep your house clean. But if you create some kind of routine for cleaning tasks, you can certainly spare some time for cleaning services such as dishes, laundry and clothes. This way you don’t get late for work, there is no need to stay up late at night for the cleaning and no extra burden on the weekends. This way you just need to make sure that the tasks that can’t wait for a weekend, are finished on regular basis but the tasks that are not that important, should wait for the weekend or probably for the end of the month. This way, you finish low level cleaning works on daily basis where you keep the high profile work for the weekend and when it comes, you just have to dedicate a few hours to complete that extra work and you can still have enough time for a movie, picnic or visit to an art gallery. A daily chore list is a list that includes all those low level daily tasks that you can easily perform before going to work or after getting back to home in the evening.
Benefits of Daily Chore List:
There are countless benefits of using a daily chore list but the most important fact about this list is that it makes your work efficient and helps you to manage your time effectively. For example before you have this list, you used to do your laundry on weekends which took a whole day to complete and once it’s over, there wasn’t any time to have fun or go out. But now that you have this list, you know you can do a little part of the laundry in morning before you take a shower and this way you have divided your weekend task to each day and now you can do something else on the weekend. Now you don’t have to waste your time ironing your cloth in the morning when you can do that in night while watching the television just by using the chore list.
Here is preview of this Daily Chore List Template,
Here is download link of this Daily Chore List Template,
Here are the Guidelines to create a Daily Chore List:
- Start by putting the date when you want to do the following tasks. In this way you can make multiple lists for each day of the week.
- Start listing the names of the tasks that you need to be done in the house such as washing the dishes, laundry, dusting the furniture and washing the porch. It all depends upon your particular needs and situations.
- Then think how much time you will need to complete each task and then put that estimated time in front of each task. At the end of the list, sum up all the time to see how many hours you will require.
- If there is need, put a little description in front of each task which will help you to recall the specific thing about each task and the way to do that in minimum time.
- If you want, put a specific time of the day when you want to complete each task so that you can manage other things like work and visiting the friends.
Free Daily Chore List Templates:
Checkout these free Daily Chore List Templates available to download immediately. These are prepared using MS Word and MS Excel to quickly assist you in managing your day to day activities effectively.