Download this Bridal Shower Guest List Template to help you manage your Guest List on this occasion. Moreover, you can also check out our free Wedding Gift List Template.
A Bridal Shower is a celebration that takes place before the marriage of a couple and the main theme behind this party is to shower the bride with gifts. It’s an updated form of an old tradition called “Bridal dowry” and this party only includes the female friends and family members of the bride where some cultures also arrange for a mix male female party too. It usually includes drinking, eating and playing little games. The one that is chosen by the bride to be the bride’s maid in the actual wedding organizes this bridal shower for the bride and it’s her duty to arrange for everything including inviting the guests.
Preparing Bridal Shower Guest List
Sometimes it’s a surprise for the bride but most of the times the bride actually knows that her family and friends are throwing her a bridal shower. Just like any other party or social gathering of people, a bridal shower also has many important elements but the most important one is the guest list, people who are invited to the party. The number of guests depends upon your budget and the location where you are planning to arrange such as backyard of your house or a community center. Everything is important but the most major factor that influences all the rest is the number of guests you have decided to invite. It affects the food amount, food type, drinks and sitting capacity and planning so first you need to agree on the number of guests you can afford.
You can make a Bridal Shower guest list in which you put the names of the guests that you like to invite and then you can use this list for number of purposes afterwards. First you divide the total number of guest into two parts so both sides can invite equal number of guest; bride and groom. Then you need to come up with a strategy that no one invites a friend or relative who is not in touch for more than 2 years.
This way you can shorten the list effectively and also you can mention the names of backup guests. You can also use this list to check if you have sent the invitations to all of if there are some left. Those who reply you with the answer “Yes”, you can mark their names on the guest list to count the exact number of guest coming to the shower and afterwards you can mention the gift each one of them gave to you on the list.
Free Printable Bridal Shower Guest List Template
Here is preview of this Bridal Shower Guest List Template,
Here is download link of this Bridal Shower Guest List Template,
Bridal Shower Guest List Guidelines:
- It’s important that you prepare this list at least two weeks before the actual so that you have enough time for other planning.
- Start by putting the name of the lady on the top of the along with the name of the organizer and in charge of this process.
- Then include the date of the event so throughout the process, you know how many days are remaining and how much time do you have.
- Then put the names of all the guests that you want to invite in a list form with serial numbers to count at the end.
- Highlight those names which are more important than others so that you first send the invitation to them and then the rest.
- Circle the names of backup guests so that when a guest refuses to come, you can invite a backup guest.
- As you send them the invitations, mention the names which have RSVP and leave those which haven’t replied yet.
Bridal Shower Guest List Templates:
Download these free Bridal Shower Guest List Templates prepared using MS Word and in MS Excel format.