Category : Excel Templates
Do you have one or more projects to manage. You must be looking for some project task list template to organize your project tasks easily. Here is one such template. This Project Task List template is prepared in MS Excel and provides very easy to use interface and handy feature set. The beauty of this template is that it allows you to manage multiple projects at the same time. Feel free to change it color scheme to meet your likeness. Please download it from the link below and unzip it to extract the Excel File.
Projects are usually large and need to be planned properly according to the given deadlines or the company might face huge losses from both financial and reputational perspectives. It is always better to plan whenever taking on a large piece of work. All of you have been taught this right from your schooling days and well this is a fact and helps a lot of professionals in their huge tasks which are then successfully completed by them due to accurate planning and timely execution.
A project task list or a project to-do list is a very common, simple to see but indeed a highly important management tool for project managers, engineers and other authoritative team members working on a mutual project. Project task lists keep a record of all the tasks and the data related to the tasks, which can otherwise be very tough and impossible for any human being to remember and recall at various times during the work on the project. Project task lists are easily available in the form of predesigned templates over the Internet and other text edited forms. Some companies have even developed full software for the purpose of management and tasking of a project.
Here is preview of this Project Task List Template,
Dividing the work and then executing it in a shared manner with teamwork is a great idea and has proved to work all the times irrespective of the size and the nature of a project. The big job is divided into small tasks and these tasks are then listed in the project task list and kept a record to be checked from time to time to see if the work pace is as per requirement or need to be amended; since the time is most important opponent of a team working on a project.
Here is download link for this Project Task List Template,
Here is Project Management Dashboard Template for everyone looking for managing a big project. This dashboard template make your life very easier while managing different schedules, tasks and issues. It has a pretty feature of bringing in the summary of all schedules, tasks and issues on first sheet. It also give you best way to use collapse menu and groups using excel sheet.
Project management has never been an easier task for the people involved in the management procedures. These include all the people in the chain including contractors, engineers, sub engineers, over seers and project heads in whatever field the project is related to from construction, electrical projects and large industry projects. These management tasks can also be from the field of business where companies have projects of their own like sales, marketing and any such project. Project management has been an important job since the last few centuries and has evolved over time to a much advanced form which we see in the present day world.
People used to manage the projects verbally and by using paper aids, notebooks, journals and time tables and personally interacting with the work. Due to increase in the pace of work and the size of the projects which has increased to a much larger ratio as compared to the previous centuries, those methods tend to prove very slow, unreliable from data handling and calculation point of view and difficult to manage. To tackle the problems in project management and issues related to the large and complex projects, advanced technology and computers have been utilized.
Overall, this work book contains following four sections,
Here are some previews of this project dashboard template,
Here is download link for this Project Management Dashboard Template
Project management dashboards are amongst one of the main weapons of project managers which assist them in accomplishing the victory of project completion without much wastage of time and also being reliable. Project management dashboard is computer software which handles all the complexities when a project is in process and assists the project manager in calculations related to the budgeting, time tracking, resource management and project completion etc. Project management dashboards provide a very easy to interact and dynamic user interface which enhance their usability to a much greater extent than any other computer software. This software is easily available on the internet in both, standalone software form and also in MS Excel template form; standalone usually the paid and templates being the freeware.
A few from the key elements of project management dashboards are described. Take a look at the following:
- These are available both online and offline form. The online version enables multiple project managers to stay in touch while they are working at different locations of the same project.
- A section of project summary is there which gives a quick preview of the project situation including deadline, budget and the completed percentage of the ongoing project.
- Different aspects are also represented graphically, in the form of pie charts, bar graphs and line or dot graphs giving a good idea about the facts to the observer (manager). These might include the financial data, project completeness representation, cost management representation and milestones. These are usually designed to be represented by attractive, techy meters and other figures which are liked by the users very much.
- In business related projects, the dashboard software has a section related to the payments that cover the pending, cleared and other payments.
- Important notes and notifications are also managed to be inserted at relevant places during the project is going on.
Here is a Sales Dashboard Template for MS Excel. This is a professional excel template with bar and pie charts. It allows you to quickly evaluate the performance of your business by comparing revenue streams by industry, region, product and sales representatives. Comparison of revenues by product is plotted against a Pie Chart which gives you a clear picture of each product contribution towards total revenue.
This Excel Template is created using MS Excel 2007 and can easily be edited to suit any purpose desired. There are three sheets spreading data, list and calculation that works behind these charts. A worthy collection for every business needs.
Sale of products and services is a large business field in the present era of business and technology. With the advent of technology and expansion of business techniques, the complexities in management and sale business running have also taken monstrous forms. Like early ages where the management and book keeping was done by written jobs and on paper work, the modern circumstances do not fit in that frame of solution. With the increase in problems man has also established methods of solutions to tackle these problems. Sales are now monitored and dealt with the help of software and computer calculations which are a lot better than manual humanly performed procedures since in these methods there is small to none chances of mistakes in calculations which is a great advantage in sale management and handling.
Amongst several solutions of sale handling, one very useful and renowned all over the world is a Sale Dashboard. This is usually an online software based interface used through computers and other smart electronic devices where the sale management is performed. A sale dashboard keeps records of all the sales for previous time and in some advanced software available, the data is also processed to predict facts and figures related to sales.
Here is preview of this Sales Dashboard Template,
Here is download link,
There are a few characteristics of a sale dashboard which are very important. Here take a look at the followings:
- Sale dashboards are extensive calculation software which have to be designed (with respect to coding) very carefully so as to avoid any mistakes which can harm the working.
- This software keeps track of every salesman a company has in their job and record. This helps in evaluating their performance and also shares the information of their contributions towards the overall sales of a company.
- There are extensive dimensions of sale dashboards where one can evaluate the sales on different grounds such as sale per objects, cost / profit / loss per sale, sale based on geographical characteristics and also the revenue calculations on different time spans.
- The time spans supported by sale dashboard software is usually on weekly basis, monthly basis and yearly basis. Some software however allows the user to make these calculations based on their own choice.
- There is a visual representation of the sale management related facts like sales, profits, supplies and demands etc. These are in the form of line graphs, bar graphs and pie graph representations most of the times.
- Software which is designed for large companies includes an extensive calculation mechanism which includes different sides of the company’s business circles including their product sales, services sales and other sales like by products or other material sales.
- Based on the current and a little bit past data of sales records, the dashboard software also has capability to predict upcoming sales and expected profits or losses.
Sales dashboards provide a good interfaced user friendly and simple to operate tool for people in the management line to handle the sales category and also keep a check of the individual salesman performances.
Here is a collection of Budget Worksheet Templates. These worksheet templates are collected from internet and all are found to be royalty free. Just download them and start editing them for your needs. All these Budget Worksheet Templates are developed using MS Excel 97 or later. So you should have that version of MS Excel installed on your PC in order to edit them.
There are some formulas and calculation being done in these Worksheet Templates however those are already implemented in the way of Excel Formulas. So you just need to input your values to get started with them.
To organize the expenses and manage the budget looks simpler than done. Not everyone out there is a finance or banking or management student or professional. People are suffering because of lacking knowledge about this. In order to cater for this problem, people have come up with numerous solutions over the period of time. Budget worksheets are amongst one of the proposed solutions and it goes very well in the modern age due to frequent use of computers and mobile computing devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Here are previews of some of Budget Worksheet Templates,
These budget sheets are available as ready-made form over the internet. Usually designed using MS Excel; these sheets work very fine for an average household budget management. However one can easily design his/her own budget sheets and or modify the ones available (if they give enough editing rights to the user). Here a few useful tips which can lead you to create your very own budget sheet. Give it a go sometime keeping in mind that:
- A good idea is to give a title at the center and top of the budget sheet. Change its font size and choose a different color to make it look presentable. Another important thing to do can be labeling each budget worksheet with the month for which it is being made.
- There can be multiple month budgets on one sheet (if you are not going into details). However it is better to make one sheet per month and then record all the expenses.
- It is a practical approach to have the worksheet divided into two main parts. The first part is the income category which should be including your pays, bonuses and any other incomes from sources is to be recorded. The later part goes for the expenses. This part will include all the details of the expenses which will be done in a month.
- If you have a little knowledge of MS excel, then you can use formulas to make calculations of expenses being deducted from the income portion. This will help keep a check on how much you have left and hence give you the facility to plan your expenses and control any useless spending.
Budget worksheets provide a good idea about the range you have and the expenses you are doing; so at the end you will not be wondering where did the money go because it will all be managed between expenses and income.